2/27/2008

lots and lots and even tons of tremendous boners.



Hey, check this out it's fucking cool. These two shit bird blurry photographs were taken after a house party out on 45th street in Philly this past Thursday. My two buddies and I went out to a house party to do what ever it is you do at parties and we leave to drive home only to find that his front passenger car window has been busted out and the inside of his car has been looted. Not surprised at all a bit, my Canon 20D, 1G card, battery, and oh yes my limited edition autographed Canon camera strap has been looted from under the seat. Along with my buddies head unit, and oh my robot mix CD was in the head unit. And because well, i have been a bit conditioned to hurried digital life style the thought of the laborious film life style leaves me a bit resistant to shoot. But hey, why the heck didn't i bring in my camera to oh lets say shoot or even for safe keeping, i don't know. So from here on out i am going to become a pencil sketch artist. i look forward to it.  

2 comments:

K-dizzle said...

Get it together.

zach eggleston said...

shucks man, -remember the last time i saw you that was the last time i saw my camera too. Balls.