2/11/2008

burning with freezing cold anticipation



I had my first east coast Photo opening outside of Ai Thursday. It's up in my hometown of Doylestown out here in the Philly suburbs where i find myself living again. The show is a collection of my favorites from the 4 months i spent shambling around Europe last winter. It will be up through the end of the month.
You can see those images and more at my website http://zacheggleston.com/ click on "current work: europe."
I showed this same work while i was living in Tucson Az. back in August. Though this time i was able to afford larger prints, nice frames and mats -all archival and looking pretty good. It had of course been a while since i'd done any mat cutting but it's like riding a bike apparently.
The opening event went well -better than i thought i already broke even on the whole endeavor money-wise.
If anyone wants to come out and take a look let me know. The place is a little hidden. I'm thinking about having a closing event too perhaps.
zaCh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Zach. Let me know if the Closing show happens.